[hpv-forsale] FS: used pedal extenders

ZACH

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
These pedal extenders relocate each pedal an additional 20mm away from the
crank. They can be used to reduce knee pain for those cyclists with a
toe-out condition as well as improve biomechanics in those cyclists with
wide hips, large feet or bowlegged/knock-kneed leg structure. The also
improve heel to front wheel clearance on SWBs and inside of leg to
frame/fork clearance on low racers. They are standard equipment on the
Lightning Thunderbolt. I used these very pedal extenders on the Festina I
rode Paris-Brest-Paris with and now I am selling them for $25 plus postage.
The only sign of use is the grease on the threads. I weighed the pair at 87
grams.

Zach Kaplan Cycles
235 Pacific Way
Muir Beach, CA 94965 USA