[hpv] Design questions

Erik Laines

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Are there any companies that make 20" suspension forks that use disk
brakes?

I've been playing with the idea of building something like the Festina,
but with suspension. I'm still debating whether to have full, front or
rear suspension, but am leaning toward front only.

I'd like to use a 26" rear wheel with an internal hub. I've used a 4+
yr. old Sachs hub with drum brake and had problems with braking and
shifting (lack of maintenance by previous owner). Anyone have any
advise on internal hubs?

Erik Laines
ekla...@ucdavis.edu