[hpv] [trikes] Off triking

Peter Eland

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Hi all,

Just to let you all know I'll be away on holiday until Nov 22, so
won't be answering emails for a while. If there's anything urgent re
BCQ or Encycleopedia call or fax the office (as in my sig).
US/Canada subscription/dealer matters should go to
mel...@bcqedit.demon.co.uk as usual.

Looking forward to catching up with you all via hundreds of
digests on my return...

Peter
---
Peter Eland, BCQ Editor
Open Road Ltd, The Danesmead Wing, 33 Fulford Cross, York
YO10 4PB, UK. Tel +44 1904 654654 Fax +44 1904 654684
www.bikeculture.com