Junior UX designer position: Getting started and looking for experience

CalvinK

Jun 15, 2016, 3:40:55 AM6/15/16
to SA UX forum
Hi guys.
I am a Senior UX designer at a digital agency in Cape Town and we are looking for a Junior UX designer either part time or full-time. I shy away from the term UX/UI because really for looking for some digital and design background but more inclined to learn UX methodologies, research, information architecture, conversion optimization, wireframing (but no design) and user testing.

Please recommend someone who might fit the bill. If not thanks for reading and enjoy your day.

Kind regards,

Calvin

Sune Du Preez

Jun 15, 2016, 4:01:38 AM6/15/16
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi Calvin,

I am very interested to be involved on a part-time basis. Will it be possible to participate remotely? I am in Pretoria.

Kind regards,
Suné

maduna...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 4:56:53 AM5/2/17
to SA UX forum
Hi Calvin

This sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime especially for a Graduate like me, most jobs I apply for ask for +1 years experience but no one is willing to teach. I am very eager for the position but I live in Johannesburg, so I am wondering if it is possible to work remotely.