Save the date: Saturday 9th of February, World IA Day in Johannesburg

jason hobbs

Jan 15, 2013, 12:36:49 AM1/15/13
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
Theme: World IA Day 2013: Exploring and expanding the ontologies of information architecture.

In 2013, the Information Architecture Institute seeks to facilitate a global conversation about “the architecture part” of IA and to focus the 2nd annual World IA Day on generating ideas and artifacts that allow greater understanding of what we mean when we say “architecture” and when we say “design” in our research and practice.

Find and follow:
Primary domain: http://2013.worldiaday.org/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WorldInformationArchitectureDay
Twitter: twitter.com/WorldIADay
Twitter: twitter.com/WIAD_Johannesbu

More info coming soon but we're planning a full day mini-conference at the University of Johannesburg with speakers and workshops.

Edge Hair orders

Jan 15, 2013, 1:06:56 AM1/15/13
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
Done and done!!