Another obnoxious post

Neil

Jan 29, 2013, 3:52:20 PM1/29/13
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
So in my previous post I was after a UX person. It seems now we're going to need a bunch so please apply.

Anyway, I'm now looking for a dedicated CSS/HTML person. You need to live and breath this stuff. Your test will be to tie a cherry stem in HTML5.

We're by far the strongest Rails development team in South Africa and we're catching up here in New York. My goal this year is to have our design equally as strong.
If you're really good and don't feel like applying, that's ok. I'm gonna come steal you from your current job. SOON.

My company is Platform45
We have offices in New YorkCape Town and Johannesburg so you can be located in any of those places.
If you're interested please send me an email. I don't care much for CV's but attach one if you'd like.
neil...@platform45.com <- The little +CSS is important so you won't get lost.