Analytic data shows out of 100% hits on the homepage, 99% not logging in or clicking on the buttons provided

Roland De Cruz

Feb 4, 2015, 10:24:13 PM2/4/15
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the UX Design of the homepage?
I'm trying to fix the below problem where in Analytic data shows out of 100% hits on the homepage, 99% not logging in or clicking on the buttons provided.

Please have a look at the link to the homepage:

Solutions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Roland

AJK

Feb 5, 2015, 1:02:14 AM2/5/15
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
Without having to go to the page, I can tell you now that you are most likely getting the wrong kind of traffic. Check the keywords people used to get to your site and see if your site provide for those needs.

Lynnsey

Feb 6, 2015, 1:18:19 AM2/6/15
to sa-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It might be useful if you tell us what people *are* doing when they get to the home page - are they just backing out? What do you mean when you say that they are not "clicking on the buttons provided" - which buttons, the order now / free trial buttons?

Also on the topic of keywords, searching for "Keeping Your Kids Safe on Social Media" - your site doesn't come up in the top 50.

Lynnsey