SARBN: no formal report

Trevor Hardaker

Aug 2, 2021, 8:11:16 AM8/2/21
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone,

Sadly, my computer is in pc hospital at the moment after going into a computer coma last night, so there will not be any formal report going out tonight.

I'm hoping that it will be fixed and ready to roll again pretty soon so that, hopefully, everything can get back to normal but, at the moment, I am just using my phone to get any important news out...

If you're expecting anything important from me which requires accessing files on my computer, I'm afraid that you might now have to wait for a few days until I am up and running again. Sorry about that!

Thanks and regards
Trevor