Correction

Trevor Hardaker

Apr 20, 2012, 4:15:41 AM4/20/12
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com
Just shows how easy it is to make errors when you try and rush things late at night and don't get time to properly check your work...

The RED-HEADED QUELEA mentioned in last night's report is, of course, actually a RED-HEADED FINCH and not a Quelea. For whatever reason, my mind wandered off to queleas when I should've being typing finches! The Quelea would not really even be considered that out of range in that area whereas the Finch is a pretty good record for the area...:) Thanks to Faansie Peacock and Justin Nicolau for pointing out the error in my ways...

I hadn't even picked up on that error until they pointed it out to me! Damn, I really need to pay a little more attention to what I am typing these days...:)

Embarrassingly yours,
Trevor