SARBN: Garret Skead

Trevor Hardaker

Jul 16, 2022, 7:28:46 AM7/16/22
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that, as from this evening, please send all news and updates on rarities to Garret Skead and not myself. Garret will be running SARBN while I’m away, so sending the messages to me won’t really work as I will have little to no connectivity throughout the day while I’m away and won’t see the messages until I reach a wifi zone (if they are even around!).

Garret’s contact details are included below again. Please save them in your contacts list.

Email: garret...@hotmail.com
Cell: 071 612 6370

Garret, please could you also just send a quick test message to SARBN when you get a chance this afternoon, just to ensure that everything is working properly please.

That’s all for now except to ask very nicely that you please don’t find anything too earth-shatteringly good while I’m away…J

Kind regards

Trevor