SARBN: final update and over to Garret Skead

Trevor Hardaker

Dec 25, 2021, 10:15:13 AM12/25/21
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate it – I hope that you’ve had a fantastic day so far…J

A final reminder that, as from tomorrow, Garret Skead will be taking over SARBN while I’m away. Here are his contact details again, so that you can send all your news and updates directly to him from tomorrow onwards:

Email: garret...@hotmail.com
Cell: 071 612 6370

@Garret, if you could also just send a quick test message to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com when you have a chance today still just to make sure that everything is working correctly please…

The only news I’ve heard today is that the EURASIAN OYSTERCATCHER was still present at the Keurbooms River estuary in Plettenberg Bay (Western Cape) this afternoon – reported by Steven Crouse.

That’s it folks – see you all again in 2022…J

Kind regards

Trevor