Update from SARBN - Snowy Sheathbill

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 7, 2022, 1:41:44 AM6/7/22
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com
SNOWY SHEATHBILL - still present this morning in the same area at Kalk Bay harbour - reported by Fanus Ferreira.

Kind regards
Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 9, 2022, 7:46:52 AM6/9/22
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

SNOWY SHEATHBILL – the bird is back in Simon’s Town harbour at the moment and is currently visible at the public jetty there.

This bird moves around a lot and it is impossible to send out an email every time it changes position. For those of you that are keen to be kept up to date with its exact movements, I would suggest that you download the Telegram app on to your phones and then send me a direct message to 0827800376 via WhatsApp or Telegram and I will then send you a link to join the group. I am not going to post the link here on a public forum as I don’t want it to be available to spammers that can then join the group and send unwanted messages which just results in unnecessary admin time for me to deal with those issues.

Thanks and regards

Trevor