Update from SARBN - European Pied Flycatcher

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 17, 2024, 7:42:35 AMJun 17
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

EUROPEAN PIED FLYCATCHER – still present and photographed again a few minutes ago at Ruzawi School in Marondera (Zimbabwe) at -18.235, 31.557. Please also be aware that access needs to be arranged to get on to the school grounds – reported by Reece Dodd.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 18, 2024, 5:46:26 AMJun 18
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

EUROPEAN PIED FLYCATCHER – still present this morning and seen again a few minutes ago at Ruzawi School in Marondera (Zimbabwe) at -18.235, 31.558 – reported by Roger MacDonald.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 19, 2024, 5:48:33 AMJun 19
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

EUROPEAN PIED FLYCATCHER – still present this morning in the same area at Ruzawi School in Marondera (Zimbabwe) – reported by Marius and Desiree Davis.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 25, 2024, 4:00:48 AMJun 25
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

EUROPEAN PIED FLYCATCHER – still present this morning in the same area at Ruzawi School in Marondera (Zimbabwe) – reported by Albert and Diane McLean and Piet Zwanikken.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 25, 2024, 7:50:02 AMJun 25
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

There seems to be some issue with not everyone receiving all of the emails via Google groups at the moment, so just forwarding this again in the hope that more people receive it now as I am getting a lot of queries about this bird.

Sorry about the delay with the news, but there seems to be nothing that I can do about it from my side unfortunately.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jun 26, 2024, 6:35:07 AMJun 26
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

EUROPEAN PIED FLYCATCHER – still present currently (12h30) in the same area at Ruzawi School in Marondera (Zimbabwe) – reported by Pieter Verster.

Kind regards

Trevor

Trevor Hardaker

Jul 2, 2024, 3:35:30 AM (14 days ago) Jul 2
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

EUROPEAN PIED FLYCATCHER – still present currently (09h30) in the same area at Ruzawi School in Marondera (Zimbabwe). Please remember that today is the last day that the school is giving access to look for this bird – reported by Barry Launder.

Kind regards

Trevor