Heat gun...

Mike Ernst

Nov 21, 2017, 5:41:13 PM11/21/17
to 10BitWorks Makerspace
Do we have a heat gun? I'm going to buy some disc pads and sanding belts for the belt sander but I'll need a heat gun to remove the old disc pad from the belt/disc sander in order to put a new one on.

Chris Hardee

Nov 21, 2017, 6:22:22 PM11/21/17
to 10BitWorks Makerspace on behalf of Mike Ernst
yeah we have two, one should be near the soldering stuff

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Mike Ernst via 10BitWorks Makerspace <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQeaskR6zi7O1...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Do we have a heat gun? I'm going to buy some disc pads and sanding belts for the belt sander but I'll need a heat gun to remove the old disc pad from the belt/disc sander in order to put a new one on.

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace