Barnes and Nobles mini-maker-faire

tookys3

Oct 23, 2017, 5:57:19 PM10/23/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
Hey everybody we were contacted by the north star Barnes and nobles, they want to know if anybody in our group would like to have a booth at their mini-maker faire.

For those who don't know,  nation wide Barnes and nobles stores put on mini maker-faires to try and help get kids interested in new kid hobbyist activities (And to sell their merch)

If anybody has a maker project they would like to show off let me know at james....@10bitworks.org . The days they have the faire are November 11th and 12th, we can pick the time slot we like best.

They ask we let them know pretty quick.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

tookys3

Oct 24, 2017, 7:20:37 PM10/24/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
Last call for anybody who wants a booth at the Barnes and Nobles maker faire (north star mall location) (Nov, 11th or 12th) if nobody volunteers by noon tomorrow I'll have to let them know we aren't interested.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone