4x5 Photo Fest on 11/18

Mikel Duke

Nov 18, 2017, 1:24:09 AM11/18/17
to 10BitWorks Makerspace
It's a little late notice, but I just heard about the 4x5 Photo Festival today, Sat 11/18. It's a free event with some artist talks and workshops at the Paper Tiger from 11-6.

For 2017, we have prepared a series of events and initiatives with the aim to inspire, stimulate discussion and exchange. Don't miss this unique opportunity to mingle with premier photography professionals in the field and hear photography practitioners and thinkers speak about their works during artist talks.

Doors open at 11am. The first (250) attendees will receive a swag bag! Suhail Arastu will return as the 4x5 Photo Fest Emcee. Talks begin at 12 pm and end with our Keynote Speaker, John Keatley at 6 pm. Take part in our community print swap, Lomo'Instant camera check-out, photo fair featuring the work of local artists, raffle with awesome prizes from our sponsors, or take home your very own tintype portrait from Lumiere Tintype! Pop-in for an artist talk, or make plans to stay all day and enjoy all scheduled discussions and events. Grab dinner with new friends, and then stay out late for our after party with local San Antonio favorite, Fishermen.