Bafazi Legacy Fund

Amy Molony

Sep 1, 2016, 3:33:12 PM9/1/16
to sa-disc...@googlegroups.com, Katie Huston, Jenna Larsen
Hello Lovely Ladies

Bafazi Bafazi are fortunate enough to have some money which has been generously donated from Bafazi ladies to serve as a fund to be used for development of Womens Ultimate in SA.

  • Aims of the Fund

    • 1. Increase diversity (socio-economic and racial) of ultimate players

    • 2. Increase participation

    • 3. Develop female athletes

What we need from you is nominations for people to sit on this committee. These people will be making an impact on the future of Women's Ultimate - and we would love you to volunteer! We are especially looking for women from different regions of South Africa.

Here is a link to our first meeting with our ideas -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YR78NJ1Siao4HS_kjfaucNoiPF4KDdYNOS7EN0xbC98/edit?usp=sharing

Please email us if you have any questions!

Loads of Ultimate love

Amy, Jenna and Katie