Ladies needed for SAturday night Showcase Game vs Bafazi Bafazi

Anna Coussens

Apr 27, 2016, 11:59:25 AM4/27/16
to sa-disc...@googlegroups.com
Hi SA Ultimate Ladies!!

Hopefully everyone is getting geared up for a great time at Nationals this weekend. If you haven't heard the good news, 🐦Bafazi Bafazi 🐦will be playing in a showcase game on Saturday night, after the AGM and before the fun and games. And we need YOU to help us, so that we have an opposition to play against! We have been reaching out to ladies and we have an opposition team together, but we would really like to include more women from across the country to play against us.The aim will be to have a fairly big opposition team so that it doesn't mean you each have to play too much, as we know Mixed will be on your mind all weekend. Also, the game is only 1hr, again so it isn't too taxing. If you are interested in playing some Awesome Women's Ultimate this weekend, we'd love if you can help play against us!

Game is at 20:15, @ Pinelands, where all the night events are. Please wear Dark, Bafazi Bafazi is wearing white.

Please pass this invitation on to the other ladies on your teams. We are however trying to keep this game as skilled as possible, so just no beginners please.

If you can let me know by Friday afternoon if you are interested in playing, that would be great please. Even if it's just one point, we'd love to get as many South African Women involved as we can.

Thanks so much and good luck to everyone at Nats!!!

Anna 🐦
On behalf of the Bafazi Bafazi Coaches and Captains