OWNing OWN2018 (and connecting us all)

1 view

Marlise Richter

Aug 16, 2018, 4:01:18 PM8/16/18
to sa-disc...@googlegroups.com
Dear SA Female Ultimate players and those who are supprting the development of female athletes

The Ultimate community was blown away this weekend at the depth and breadth of the Women's Division and the awesomeness of Potch El-EVA-tion; Gauteng Frisbaes, CT Hot Sauce, Gauteng Tyranny, PMB Night Mares, Gauteng Wicked and UCT BenGALS.  A HUGE shout-out to the TOC and Karien, Merete, Nkuli and Annesha, in particular.  There is definitely no stopping Women-in-Ultimate in SA.

Let's make sure all of us stay connected and updated with all the cool events that are happening in your hood.

There is a South African Women's Ultimate FB that everyone should be a member of - please post all your team's photos, events, league results and just general awesomeness, and ensure that everyone in your team is a member.  We are also in need of some new updated images for the profile photo:

Like this Page immediately and please help us connect women playing Ultimate in every group, nook or pick-up game
image.png

Also get peeps to sign-up to this mailing list :-)   Subscribe here:

Lastly, check out this Gender Equity workshop held in Cincinnatti:

Please keep up the awesomeness!

:-)

image.png

women in ultimate.jpg

Marlise Richter

Aug 16, 2018, 4:04:51 PM8/16/18
[...]

Read up about the Bafazi Development Fund (and apply for support or make a donation here
image.png
women in ultimate.jpg

sally crompton

Aug 16, 2018, 4:21:28 PM8/16/18
to Marlise Richter, sa-disc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Just to echo Marlise's comments. Women's nationals this year was nothing short of phenomenal! I remember the first women's nats in 2013 and to see how the skill level,  commitment and pure awesomeness of women in SA has grown is truly inspiring.  Thank you to all the ladies who brought their game faces to the field this past weekend. Let's continue to be badass and show the rest of the country how powerful we can be as we go into the mixed season.

So impressed, proud and inspired.
The future really is female.

Can't wait to see all you play makers at Rocktober!

Love,
Sally