Fwd: [SafDisc] SAFDA Seeding Committee.

Nicholas Zaloumis

Dec 15, 2016, 9:46:50 AM12/15/16
to sa-disc...@googlegroups.com, SAFDA CHAIR
Hi all,

This email is in regards to the national Seeding task team. Last weeks general email from our chair inviting people to join is below from Dale.

He informs me that there are no female representatives or nominations for this task team. We will be engaging with Provincial reps to attempt to get some nominated, but we are hoping this list will engage a greater audience to get nominations or you can nominate yourself.

Please fill in the form of interest within the next 3 days if you are interested or forward this to women that you think would be interested.

If you have any further questions, please ask.

All the best for the x-mas season.

Nick