Ulty Results Online Resources

Avalon Igawa

Aug 17, 2018, 8:53:14 AM8/17/18
to sa-disc...@googlegroups.com
Hi SA ladies!

It's been so great hearing about how successful OWN was, I wish I had been there to see it all! I just wanted to pass on an online resource from Ulty Results, the company that Melissa Witmer founded (that also created the Ultimate Athlete Project). She started an online course called URCA, the Ulty Results Coaching Academy, which is pretty expensive to be a part of, but gets you access to a wealth of videos about all aspects of coaching ultimate. I can't afford to be a part of URCA, but every once in a while they'll do free courses or conferences and I always sign up.

Their latest one is called the 5/5/5 30 Day Challenge as explained here:

Sign up for an amazing buddy in our new (and free) 5/5/5 30 Day Challenge. Support each other, watch cool stuff, rock August and September together. Boom.

Why?

  1. Watch online clinics (including stuff like season planning, recruitment, late season training, and college tryouts!) or sweet Worlds footage.
  2. Chat with your buddy with excitement, stress, troubleshooting, and ideas.
  3. Implement a few new things. Help yourself succeed (and enjoy??) this month.

It's targeted towards coaches, but I've found the past material helpful when I watched as a coach as well as just a player. Signup with me and we can talk about what we learn 😊 I'm going to start a what's app group here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/5t7laGYl4ZfL8iWwlFELcv and hopefully we can chat about the material! Invite any other folks you'd think would be interested (men are welcome as well). I think they'll start posting things on Monday!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me an email or message me on what's app.

Hopefully it works out!
Thanks!
Best,
Avalon