Fwd: May Letter & Receptionist Advertisement

Ahmed Arbee

May 12, 2015, 10:37:11 PM5/12/15
to Saffers Jeddah, Saffers-Medina
PLEASE SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO EMBASSY

Inscribed on the hilt of the Prophet’s (pbuh) sword: ‘Forgive him who wrongs you; join him who cuts you off; do good to him who does evil to you, and speak the truth although it be against yourself.’

Ahmed Arbee
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
+966 50-4321-608
arb...@gmail.com