Boys Braai - 13 December After Asr

Ahmed Arbee

Nov 23, 2014, 12:14:11 AM11/23/14
to Saffers Jeddah

If you not on the Whatsapp Group and wish to be added - please send a message to Br. ZAIN on +966 55 630 8637

Invitation from Br. Mohamed Docrat
Boys Braai - Saffers

We are having a boys Braai for Saffers Inshallah On Saturday 13 December 2014 After Asr At my place.

It is assumed that all Saffers are attending. And for regrets kindly Message or call me on 0569230070 To assist in planning.

It will also be an opportune time
To greet Br Consul General Ebrahim Eidrees whose term is ending and who will be departing for Cape Town at the End of December

Br. Mohamed Docrat
+966569230070

JS Ally

Nov 23, 2014, 1:21:06 AM11/23/14
to Ahmed Arbee, Yusuf Essop, Saffers Jeddah
Dear All

Plz welcome Br Yusuf Asmalgee, who is in Jeddah since April 2014 with Haji Hussein Ali Reza & Co. - motor division.
His local sv no. is 053 479 1473.

Was salaam
JS Ally

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SA Click Jeddah" group.