Fwd: My CV and other documents (if required)

JS Ally

Jun 8, 2015, 2:44:31 AM6/8/15
to Saffers Jeddah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sameer Kader <msak...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 7:53 AM
Subject: Fwd: My CV and other documents (if required)
To: js.78...@gmail.com

Slm Junaid,

I hope that you are well.

Please find attached the CV I mentioned yesterday. Zaahir expressed an interest in Jeddah, Abu Dhabi or Dubai with Qatar being a distant option. He has shown a desire to work a one year contract (I advised that 2 year contracts are the norm in KSA) and he has marked himself at SAR45000 per month desired salary.

Please feel free to contact him to advise him if you can. As I said, I normally wouldn't forward a CV but Zaahir is truly exceptional in character and smarts.

Jazakallah for your help and please remember me in your duaas.

Sameer

Zaahir_Haffejee International CV.doc
mycvandotherdocumentsifrequired.zip