S6 Blank Updated - Now Includes Minimalistic Template (All Styles Inline)

Gerald Bauer

Nov 2, 2011, 4:18:58 AM11/2/11
to S5 Project
Hello,

I've updated the S6 Blank Templates[1] that lets you create
slideshows/presentations using HTML5/CSS3. What's new?

To allow easy theming with CSS I've moved all CSS rules for controls
and structure out of projection.css/screen.css/print.css into
slideshow.js.

I've also added minimalistic.html[2] - a template that includes all
styles (projection, screen, print) inline in plain "old" css, that is,
no less.js used or required.

Finally, I've split the /shared folder into /js and /css.

That's it. Questions and comments welcome. Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/geraldb/s6
[2] https://github.com/geraldb/s6/blob/master/minimalistic.html