WHY?!!

Hassan

Dec 4, 2010, 7:39:14 AM12/4/10
to S5 Project
Why S5 presentation does not work on IE9 ?

Scott Reynen

Dec 6, 2010, 10:16:53 AM12/6/10
to s5pr...@googlegroups.com
On 12/4/10 5:39 AM, Hassan wrote:

> Why S5 presentation does not work on IE9 ?

Hi Hassan,

I'd guess it does not work because S5 was written long before IE9
existed, but that's just a guess. If you can provide more details about
the problem you're seeing, e.g. a public URL for the presentation, we
can try to track down the specific problem.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com

Hassan Ghiasi

Dec 6, 2010, 11:32:25 AM12/6/10
to s5pr...@googlegroups.com

It does not work like as power point! it is a full web page.When I click on the page, first slides (parts!) are being hidden, but the page does not reorder objects. I think the javascript does not work correctly to reorder objects.

Hassan Ghiasi

Jan 7, 2011, 7:01:45 AM1/7/11
to s5pr...@googlegroups.com