s5blank, s5themes (Blue, I18N and Pixel) - Slide Show (S9) Template Pack Update

Gerald Bauer

Jun 29, 2012, 4:58:03 PM6/29/12
to S5 Project
Hello,

I've updated the Slide Show (S9) Template Pack for s5blank and
s5themes (Blue, I18N and Pixel) that lets you author your slides in a
wiki-style markup language (that is, Markdown or Textile) plus lets
you use text filters and helpers for adding comments, macros,
includes, syntax highlighters and much more.

What's new?

I've added a quick starter sample. To use the pack:

1) Step 1: Fetch/Install it
$ slideshow -f s5blank
2) Step 2: Generate the Quick Starter Sample Markdown Source
$ slideshow -q
3) Step 3: Showtime! Generate the slide deck
$ slideshow -t s5blank welcome.text

Open up the generated welcome.html page in your browser. Voila.
That's it.

More info @ http://geraldb.github.com/slideshow-s5-blank and
@ http://geraldb.github.com/slideshow-s5-themes

Cheers.