测温仪

Mark

Apr 14, 2021, 9:01:17 PM4/14/21
to s4a-co...@googlegroups.com

Dear purchasing manager,

Hello, I am from Shenzhen Hongtang Jingdian Technology Co., Ltd. The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture of LCD screens and temperature measuring instruments. It is an enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales. I have many years of production and sales experience. We export to many countries and have business dealings with many domestic companies. The product quality is guaranteed and the price also has a certain advantage. Therefore, we want to use the Internet to obtain more customer resources.

If you want to know more about our products, please reply to the email to me.

Have a nice day!