Civ4 Final Frontier Mod Download

Elva Stuller

Dec 7, 2023, 12:04:59 PM12/7/23
to S4A Community Mail List

Hey guys, figured it's time for another project update. No new search categories added this time as I've given myself too much work already lol, however there's plenty of new scenarios found under the existing scifi & fantasy categories (listed in the top post)! I'm pleased to announce that I've pretty much reached the (foreseeable) the end of my Civilization 2 MGE preservation project and have uploaded hundreds of individual scenarios and a bunch of super collections containing thousands of scenarios to CivFanatics, ModDB & Archive Org ensuring they don't get lost again! I was going to post this weeks ago however an anonymous donor gave me a ginormous collection containing some of my most wanted lost scenarios based on cool stuff like Final Fantasy, Starcraft & Dune so I've been busy sorting them out! Naturally all these new finds are in the update list below and download links can be found in this projects original thread over at CivFanatics.

Speaking of classic Civ games I put a call out across many sites to try and get more GoG wishlist votes for adding Civ1&2 to GoG & Steam as it's crazy that the 2 big Civ games that started it all are not legally sold in any stores (& can only be found on archive & dodgy warez sites) while other classic Microprose games and all later Civ games are all being digitally sold. Presumably the pre Firaxis Civ games seem to be stuck in some sort of licensing hell they need to be rescued from. Only fans voting and making themselves heard can possibly change that. Yes some classic Civ fans probably still have their original discs & CDs like I do and don't need another copy, but plenty probably don't now and these games should really be back in stores, easily accessible, ready to run without config hassle, and getting more attention again! More fans returning to these classic Civ games injects new life into their modding scenes!

Anyway now that my Civ2 MGE preservation work has come to an end I can finally get back to making my Civ2 videos showing some of these great old scifi and fantasy mod projects to the world, and also working on my own Civ2 mod projects and finally releasing them! Then I can start focusing more on finding, rescuing & cataloging mods for later Civ games as I know I've only just scratched the surface of them. However as you'll see below I've still managed to find a bunch of new mods for them too!

Civ4 Final Frontier Mod Download

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/vJnpgDX2uO

eebf2c3492