How can I get hands on S4A development? Integrating MSP protocol

Li Daniel

Nov 5, 2022, 10:01:34 PM11/5/22
to s4a-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m new to S4A, how can I get hands on S4A development?

Try to use other protocol not s4a protocol, take MSP protocol for example (Or it might has been implemented).

Any suggestion and advice is well appreciated.

Li Daniel

Nov 7, 2022, 2:13:34 AM11/7/22
to Joan Guillén i Pelegay, s4a-co...@googlegroups.com

Joan, thanks very much!

I have C/C++ background. We are trying to connecting FlightController’s firmware to Scratch-like visual programming IDE for Kids to get a basic knowledge of AutoPilot.

What we are planning to do is something like integrating MSP or Mavlink protocol(such as fermata protocol in Snap4Arduino)

What should I do? What language should I use? Which is better for our goal. Is Snap4Arduino suitable for us?

---

Sorry for cc mail list. I added this time.

Nov 7, 2022, 11:35:27 PM11/7/22
to Joan Guillén i Pelegay, s4a-co...@googlegroups.com

Dear Joan

What I need is to develop a palettes, something like Arduino.

Can you tell me how to do this?