Space and rates available to Tunis

June

May 9, 2024, 6:39:14 AMMay 9
to celia, APRIL

Hi,dear manager,

I hope everything is fine on your side!

This is June, Glad to know you from your website.

We specialize in the field of freight forwarding for decades, with high quality service and very competitive prices.I will send the best offer for your evaluation!If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Here I would like to introduce the best rate to you for your reference:

Ningbo/Nansha/Qingdao/Taicang to Tunis
O/F: USD4800/20GP
O/F: USD5800/40HQ
Carrier: AKKON
Validity: 21th-5
POD free time : 14days
Calcellation fee USD 150/BL

Shekou to Tunis
O/F: USD4384/20GP
O/F: USD6988/40HQ
Validity : 31th-5
POD free time : 21days
Overweight Fee: USD 200(gross weight:>18tons-21tons)
Overweight Fee: USD 400(gross weight:>21tons)

If there is any uncertainly, fell free to contact me.

Best regards!

If you do not want to receive our email information please click the unsubscribe link Unsubscribe  we will remove you from our mailing list.

Important Notice&Anti-fraud Tips:

We SKONE will not ask you to change bank account details normally.

If you received any request sent by our similar mail adress(or even you saw it's our mail adress) regarding bank detail changes, it is very likely from the Internet fraudulent organization.

Please pay high attention to it and contact us directly with TEL/Whatsapp/ Email for re-connfirmation!

Thanks & best Regards!

June Yu

SKONE LOGISTIC GROUP

WhatsApp & Mobile: +86 19153245342

Email : sal...@skone.com.cn

Web: www.skone.com.cn

ADD : Room 1701, 17th Floor, No.126 gaoxin Feiyan Street,Chengguan District,Lanzhou city

63(11-08-15-36-3(05-09-17-32-24).gif