S4A received an award according to the editor's review!

Software Informer

May 7, 2021, 12:23:08 PM5/7/21
to s4a-co...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are happy to announce that S4A has been awarded the Editor's pick badge by Software Informer!

S4A at Software Informer

Get the free promo campaign for S4A!

Here is the html code - add it on the page of your website.

We will put your software to the rotator of the Today's Highlight block shown on every page of the Software Informer website.

Send us a link to your page with the installed badge in response to this email.

--
Sincerely, Kasey Bloome.
Software Informer

Commonwealth trust limited of P.O. Box 3321, Drake Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands