INQUIRY

KHALISH AMAR

Jan 22, 2021, 5:32:53 AM1/22/21

Good day Sir/Madam,

I am Khalish Amar, am the purchase manager of mckinsey Trading Company Malaysia. We have visited your site and would like to try your firm as we have been disappointed by our main suppliers with the less quality they are settled for, we would like very good quality of product as per whenever we place an order.

Kindly send me your latest/current catalogue so we can review your prices, please have in mind to give us your best prices and its very urgent as we need placing order as soon as possible in order to satisfy our customer requirements.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks.

Khalish Amar
purchase Department