Request: what are you doing with S2PLOT?

David Barnes

Feb 3, 2008, 8:05:47 PM2/3/08
to S2PLOT
Hi folks,

It's very very useful for us (the S2PLOT developers) to know what
science you (the users) are doing with S2PLOT. If you have a moment
in the next month or so, please reply to this message so we can
collect a few examples of novel S2PLOT usage. Example images are
always welcome and can feature on the S2PLOT home page with your
permission.

Also, if there are particular additions or changes to S2PLOT that
would make something fantastic possible for you in terms of science
output from 3-d visualisation, please let us know. We can't promise
anything, but we're happy to hear new ideas for the S2PLOT future.

thanks,

- David Barnes.