CMake files in individual repos?

Stephen Kelly

Jan 30, 2013, 4:41:42 AM1/30/13
to rypp...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I wanted to restart work on the cmake files in the boost repos, but the CMakeLists files that used to be there no longer seem to be in the repos.

Do they have to be generated in some way?

Thanks,

Steve.

Dave Abrahams

Jan 30, 2013, 9:31:11 AM1/30/13
to rypp...@googlegroups.com
I think you want to look for them here:

http://github.com/boost-cmake/

HTH,

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing Software Development Training

Daniel Pfeifer

Jan 30, 2013, 10:08:09 AM1/30/13
to rypp...@googlegroups.com
2013/1/30 Dave Abrahams <da...@boostpro.com>:

> on Wed Jan 30 2013, Stephen Kelly <steveire-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wanted to restart work on the cmake files in the boost repos, but
>> the CMakeLists files that used to be there no longer seem to be in
>> the repos.
>>
>> Do they have to be generated in some way?
>
> I think you want to look for them here:
>
> http://github.com/boost-cmake/

That's what I was going to respond too. However, some content seems to
be missing...
We have a backup here: https://bitbucket.org/ryppl

Alexey Kutumov

Jan 30, 2013, 10:52:10 AM1/30/13
to rypp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel. Could you please say what i`'ve missed and i'l try to fix it.