IMPORTANT: NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL

Federica Virno

Jan 18, 2016, 2:23:30 PM1/18/16
to Ryanair Customers
Hi,

I hope someone could help me with this:

I booked a flight and didnt receive a confirmation email but the payment went through.

I am struggling to contact Ryanair directly, I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem/some advice on who to contact and how.

Any help would be very much appreciated as my flight is quite soon and I  don't know what to do.

Thanks,

Federica

veronica...@sky.com

Jun 8, 2016, 4:37:06 PM6/8/16
to Ryanair Customers
Hello, i too have many probs with a booking, having found a flight for 2 = rtn flight, filled in form inc all card details @ card was declined! spent 2 hrs, trying to sort, had to give up. nxt morning a flight had been booked, but, the prices were different = more! + no itinary, having forgotten my password told me my e- mail was - not- valid, yet it showed up automatically @ i entered,  would not accept, this is day  5 - the contact page is- not- available, went on chat 2 dys, could not resolve , told me to go to website, i telephoned Ireland, = told busy- then- line went dead?.. been to manage page- no help- as i cannot get my password?
  IN SHORT, CANNOT CHANGE PASSWORD= SHOWING AUTOMATICALLY/WE TRAVEL OFTEN + NO CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY TIME OF FLIGHT WAS CHANGED!, NOT WHAT I ENTERED ON COMPLETION FORM /  + CARD DECLINED/ TRIED ALL AVENUES FOR HELP, NO RESULTS/ RE- CHAT LINE, CLICKED NOT HELPED, E- MAIL RECEIVED TOLD ME THEY WOULD HELP = NO INFO, ONLY A COPY OF TRANSCRIPT.
       WHAT - CAN- I DO- / RYAN AIR , PLEASE HELP ME?.. WE TRAVEL 8 TIMES A YEAR @ ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS!