hotel refund

damjan....@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2015, 10:00:52 AM12/5/15
to Ryanair Customers
Hi guys,

My flight to Budapest was cancelled this morning and next available flight is on Monday. Now I have to book hotel for two nights on a short notice in an already full Dublin. How I can get refund for my hotel expenses due to the flight cancellation?

Thanks,
Damjan

alastair wilson

Dec 5, 2015, 1:16:18 PM12/5/15
to ryanair-...@googlegroups.com, alastair wilson
European Union law requires Ryanair to provide you with food and accommodation. Keep making a fuss till they do.

If they won’t (or they don’t have any personnel available to help), keep all your receipts and ask them for the money.

They will refuse to pay.

Threaten to sue them.

They will pay.

joy pulloh

Dec 15, 2015, 5:09:23 PM12/15/15
to Ryanair Customers, awil...@clara.net
about travel

House Sitting, The Latest Travel Trend Sweeping The Globe. Who Wouldn't Want To Travel The World & Stay For Free? The Academy Is The Ultimate Resource On House Sitting For Full-time Travelers, Holiday Makers & Digital Nomads, Making Free Travel A Reality.

if u find to try just click this link
http://091b2n77yfvlasfzviw6ifis69.hop.clickbank.net/

giovi89...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2015, 3:50:09 PM12/16/15
to Ryanair Customers, damjan....@gmail.com

I have the same problem too. Now i returned to Italy and I have all the receipts but i don't now how to send them and whom! A very big problem

Damjan Gataric

Dec 17, 2015, 6:36:45 PM12/17/15
to giovi89...@gmail.com, Ryanair Customers
Hi there,