Refund

dee...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 8:15:12 AM10/23/16
to Ryanair Customers
Hello, Ryanair!

My name is Davids Ambarcumjans!
As you can see in your mailling system, my reservation WZN8RH was confirmed by you!
I also have got a boarding pass gived to me at the airport RIX cash desck.
Going to the boarding gate, not being the last man in the line, there was some 20+ passangers behind me, I was stoped by gate workers and the reason was that I was checked out from the flight. There were no options advicesed to me for getting on the board. The situation ended with my cancelation to the flight and the plane flyed away without me. Reason of that as it was explained to is also attached to this mail.
Now, as I realy need to get to Berlin today couse of my business, I used to by another ticket, to the nearest flight for today. This ticket is more expensive and I need to wait for 6 hours at the airport!
I want get a ticket refund with an extra money to cover the airbaltic ticket and a compensation for this situation and my time wasting!

Waiting a response from you!

David.

p.s. attachements could not be send, reason is - the size of message is not allowed by server.