Ryans newest scam!!

godsg...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2016, 2:52:34 PM10/11/16
to Ryanair Customers
Hi All,
I need help!!  My husband and I are missionaries with very little money.  We have saved for 5 yrs now for a trip on our 10th anniversary.  I used Ryan because it was cheap.  Stupid me.

Every thing went well until I tried to sign in again to check in.  I had written my password down but it does not work.  I asked for a password reset and I have never gotten it.  The system does not work.  LIVE chat it a joke that is never available and now I am getting worried.

Every contact I have sent I get a response saying I have to check in online!!  Is this a new Ryan scam.  You pay but never get to check in and loose your flight!!

Any suggestions, numbers emails, names, something as I am getting really worried that our trip will be ruined!!

Jeanne Smith

farci

Oct 12, 2016, 3:06:18 AM10/12/16
to Ryanair Customers
Live chat is the way to go. It may require some persistence but they can sort out most problems. A lost password is not the end of the world since you can generally use other info like a credit card number to validate your identity:
https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/useful-info/help-centre/faq-overview/contact-us/Ryanair-live-chat-service

Besr wishes