ryanair help

carlotad...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 4:16:22 PM11/24/14
to ryanair-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I need your help. I have a flight for the 11th of December but I have to change for the 12th of December because I have had a problem. Can you help me for not loosing all the money? Because I don't have money for paying me other flight. Thank you very much, best wishes,
Carlota

sdear...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2015, 10:01:47 AM6/14/15
to ryanair-...@googlegroups.com
I booked a flight from Alicante to Bristol uk for 09/07/15 typed in my Barclaycard number, and now Ryanair has gone absolutely unobtainable, what happens now?

eliza....@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2016, 5:13:06 AM8/21/16
to Ryanair Customers
My daughter has had an accident. Her arm is in a plaster cast. Does this present a problem with flying on a return flight to the UK East Midlands on the 24th August.?
It is important for her to return home for further medical attention. She would be escorted.
I need to know as soon as possible

Ruth McCullough

Aug 21, 2016, 8:30:51 AM8/21/16
to ryanair-...@googlegroups.com

I traveled to & from UK - Spain this spring on Ryanair on crutches, unaccompanied but having contacted Ryanair beforehand to ask for special assistance (or whatever they call it). As I remember, I did this by going into their chat facility either under 'contacting Ryanair' or via 'manage my booking'. The chat facility isn't always available  (not sure if it's only 'on' between certain times or based on staff availability- I had to try a few times before it was available - it's done via you & the staff member keying in on your computer screen. At one point they weren't being very helpful so I keyed 'maybe I'd do better to just cancel the flights' & they went away to chat with their co-workers & came back to offer exactly what I needed.  As your daughter will be accompanied anyway I can't see why there should be a problem but, with Ryanair, it's better to check beforehand - and send a copy of whatever Ryanair agree to your daughter/her companion in case local staff query anything (you can get a copy of your chat & print it off). Good luck & I hope your daughter's injury heals well & quickly

Regards,

Ruth

"You can judge the moral stature of a nation by the way it treats its animals."
--Mahatma Gandhi

My daughter has had an accident. Her arm is in a plaster cast.  Does this present a problem with flying on a return flight to the UK East Midlands on the 24th August.?
It is important for her to return home for further medical attention.  She would be escorted.
I need to know as soon as possible

Sophia Wright

Sep 6, 2016, 1:07:18 PM9/6/16
to Ryanair Customers, carlotad...@gmail.com
Hello I am trying to call Ryanair also about changing a flight, I am using this number 0843 658 0899 which I found here is this the right number? It says it is Ryanair when you call it but twice I hae waited for 45 minutes and it hasnt been answered. Help please! Thanks!

farci

Sep 7, 2016, 1:49:12 PM9/7/16
to Ryanair Customers, carlotad...@gmail.com
DON'T use this number - it costs at least 7p/min - http://www.area-codes.org.uk/0843-numbers.php

Try Ryanair online chart service - it's free and in my experience works well.

Ruth McCullough