Checking in online

MUFC1937

May 16, 2016, 3:44:34 PM5/16/16
to Ryanair Customers
Hi

Anyone else having isses with the Ryan Air web site? I have been trying to check in since Saturday 14/05 and traveling tomorrow 17/05. I'm worried because I need to input my API and get a boarding pass.

Each time I enter my email address and reservation number it instantly tells me the session has timed out has forcing me to start again with the same results, nor can I speak to anyone using their live chat system as no agent is ever available.

Regards

Brian

jpb...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 4:21:41 PM6/22/16
to Ryanair Customers
Did you ever get through? I've been trying for days. No live chat, no one to answer the phone.