Hi, I WANT FIND MY LUGGAGE

wldl...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 1:42:36 PM1/12/16
to Ryanair Customers
January 6, 2016 Ryanair was used
Added at the time of ticket purchase 15kg 20kg luggage
One female employee was doing at the time of check-in that only the female employee did not give me a luggage tag. This is an obvious mistake, Ryan Air side
When I arrived to Madrid from Porto everyone went to find their luggage but my luggage did not arrived. I went to the information your female employees are unfriendly and got no proper response. every morning I tried to call but can not find answers
But I did not find these ideas every day in the morning the phone was having an anxiety throughout the trip in Madrid to answer the desperate
Even on the last day in Madrid I came to the airport to return to their country of origin difficult to gateuna information did not open this morning is information.
I was forced to come back to Korea were embarrassed by too pretty desperate situation
It finished the trip was a long period of time is too unconditional worst I hope you will find my luggage with me to find responsible for it. Please find and contact me as soon as possible. And, tell me the my luggage number.
My booking number is QL2GRC And filght number is FR5483..
Looking forward..
THANKS..
From YIJI KIM