Misplaced baggage while travelling from Stansted London to Edinburgh flight no FR 8881

manmohan...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 4:45:16 PM5/26/16
to Ryanair Customers
Dear Sir

PNR Number ZN2CFP

We checked in on 24th morning , 8 of us , at London Stansted well in time . Our luggage tags 9 of them were handed over .

At Edinburgh airport we did not get back one piece yellow bag tag number 0405063149 which we had to collect by ourselves from the airport today 26th May 2016 . We had to purchase warm clothing's as the clothes in the bag were suitable for this weather .

It was a lot of harassment for us as we had to skip our booking for the sightseeing tour booked for today . We had to cancel the trip for this bag which was not delivered by the Airways to our apartment.

THe total cost incurred on all this is as folows

Warm clothing's purchased 100 Pounds
Taxi return Fare for travel to collect baggage 50 Pounds
Cancellation of sightseeing tour 90 Pounds
Harrassment and time lost cannot be valued .

We waited for this bag for one and half days .

Please justify this and give us a suitable reply and if possible a compensation for all the above .

In anticipation

Manmohan Kothari