Ryan demo

1 view

Tony

Apr 7, 2009, 3:01:12 AM4/7/09
to ryan-fr...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to be speaking about Reia at Erlang Factory in San Francisco later this month.

As part of my talk I'd like to demo Ryan.

Any ideas as to what I should show?  Phil, have you written any demo apps you can give me a copy of?

--
Tony Arcieri
medioh.com

Phil Pirozhkov

Apr 7, 2009, 3:06:30 AM4/7/09
to ryan-fr...@googlegroups.com
It's pretty basic and experimental, but give me a deadline and i'm sure i
can figure it out to be nice.
It's all ajax, but i can quickly create a traditional page-transitional app.

Tony

Apr 7, 2009, 3:13:26 AM4/7/09
to ryan-fr...@googlegroups.com
2009/4/7 Phil Pirozhkov <pi...@mail.ru>

It's pretty basic and experimental, but give me a deadline and i'm sure i
can figure it out to be nice.

If you can get it to me before the 15th that'd be great (I'm going to rehearse my talk at my local Ruby group then) but otherwise the 22nd is when I'd need it to demo at Erlang Factory.

It's all ajax, but i can quickly create a traditional page-transitional app.

Either way would be fine (or both!)

--
Tony Arcieri
medioh.com