Invitation to participate in a survey about RxJava

Tan, J.

Mar 2, 2021, 4:27:22 AM3/2/21
to rxj...@googlegroups.com
Dear RxJava contributor,

We are doing research on understanding how developers manage a special kind of Technical Debt in Java.

We kindly ask 15-20 minutes of your time to fill out our survey. To help you decide whether to fill it in, we clarify two points.

“Why should I answer this survey?”

Your participation is essential for us to correctly understand how developers manage Technical Debt.

“What is in it for me?”

Your valuable contributions to RxJava are part of the information we analyzed for this study. Thus, if you help us further by answering this survey, there are two immediate benefits:

  • you help to improve the efficiency of maintaining the quality of RxJava.
  • the results will be used to propose recommendations to manage technical debt and create tool support.
Here is the link to the survey.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Kind regards,
Jie Tan, Daniel Feitosa and Paris Avgeriou

Software Engineering and Architecture group
Faculty of Science and Engineering
University of Groningen, the Netherlands