Please help me by partaking in my thesis study

Eva Thil

May 19, 2021, 4:48:56 AM5/19/21
to RxJava
Hi
I am writing an undergraduate theses at Mid Sweden University which is investigating the difference in eye-gaze of programmers while reading imperative and reactive code. I would love some volunteers to perform the experiment. It is done online by solving code snippets of the two paradigms and takes about 15 minutes all up.

No video is recorded or sent away. All eye-gaze predictions is done client side in your own browser.

You need a computer in a well lit room with a web camera and you should be familiar with both Java and RxJava.

The experiment is hosted on the university server and all instructions are given there.

I am very grateful if anyone would like to partake.