concatMapEagerSingle?

Josef Pfleger

Apr 29, 2019, 5:16:18 AM4/29/19
to RxJava
helo,

Have you ever considered to offer a `Observable.concatMapEagerSingle` method for observables? Just like the existing `Observable.flatMapSingle` and `Observable.concatMapSingle` methods, it would be a very convenient overload in my opinion.

Thanks,
Josef

Dávid Karnok

Apr 29, 2019, 5:48:11 AM4/29/19
to Josef Pfleger, RxJava
Yes. Whenever an operator is created, the cross-type overloads are also considered. Often though, the specific overloads don't hit the level of inclusion. Use the toXXX conversions.
--
Best regards,
David Karnok

Josef Pfleger

Apr 29, 2019, 7:53:12 AM4/29/19
to RxJava
I see, thank you. We've been using the toXXX conversions anyways, I was just wondering why some of the convenient overloads are there and some are not.