التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Rajender Chauhan

غير مقروءة،
14‏/01‏/2021، 11:00:15 ص14‏/1‏/2021
إلى rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,may I request you all to kindly inform if you are paying property tax for the respective flats nd if so how much? Thanks nd Happy Lohri nd Makar Sakranti to all.Col RS Chauhan, Veteran, 29 TF🙏🙏

Tarun Mehra

غير مقروءة،
20‏/01‏/2021، 9:24:34 م20‏/1‏/2021
إلى Rajender Chauhan،rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
I am also looking for this information. Would really appreciate it if someone could share if there is a way to pay the property tax online?

Regards,
Tarun

--
Resident Welfare Association, Orchard County & Palm Grove, Ansal API, Sector 115, Mohali

Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115?hl=en
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/porwa.ansalapi115
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/porwa.ansalapi115/
---

Tarun Mehra

غير مقروءة،
11‏/02‏/2021، 4:43:06 ص11‏/2‏/2021
إلى rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am looking for a property agent who could help me to rent my 3BHK flat. Would really appreciate if you could provide any recommendations of a local property agent who is reliable and trustworthy and whom you have personally used.

Regards,
Tarun Mehra

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 8:00 AM Rajender Chauhan <rajuk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,may I request you all to kindly inform if you are paying property tax for the respective flats nd if so how much? Thanks nd Happy Lohri nd Makar Sakranti to all.Col RS Chauhan, Veteran, 29 TF🙏🙏

--

vikrant parihar

غير مقروءة،
11‏/02‏/2021، 4:45:42 ص11‏/2‏/2021
إلى Tarun Mehra،rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
Same here.
I would appreciate contact information of an honest reliable estate agent for renting my 3 bedroom flat
Thanks
Vikrant

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Feb 2021, at 09:43, Tarun Mehra <tme...@gmail.com> wrote: