REMINDERS FROM SFML REGARDING NON PAYMENT OF MINT CHARGES

arvinder singh Chahal

Jul 17, 2016, 7:27:51 AM7/17/16
to rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members

I am getting Reminders for payment of outstanding maintenance charges from SFML

As per them my account has been treated as  INACTIVE due to non-payment ( total outstanding is Rs. 53007/- ).

And moreover  in the event to fail to pay the outstanding amounts, SFML shall continue to have the first lien and /or charge on my unit for the outstanding unpaid amounts

I am also liable to pay penalty of Rs. 15955.50 per quarter till date of final payment.

They want me to contact them  for re-activation of your account and pay outstanding dues of Rs. 53007.00 immediately.

WHAT SHOULD BE OUR FURTHER LINE OF ACTION. KINDLY ADVICE

--
LT COL ARVINDER SINGH CHAHAL, UNIT 9 TF

kanwal singh

Jul 19, 2016, 2:27:42 AM7/19/16
to arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ansalapi115
 what is the general consensus and options available ? matter needs urgent attention and to be resolved.

regards
brig k j singh

Vikramjit Singh

Jul 19, 2016, 2:57:17 AM7/19/16
to arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, As per my discussions held with some of the residents of Ansals Sector 115, we are only liable to pay maintenance once the houses are registered in our names which is not the case till today. Ansals have still not registered a single flat in the name of any buyer. Legally we are owners of flat and liable to pay maintenance only when the flat is registered in our names. Mere possession of the flat does not make us owner hence liable to pay any of these charges. I have been paying electricity charges every month but I have not paid any maintenance charges till date. I have also received a letter from ansals with the same standard language. I have been told that no resident is paying these charges. I will like to know others opinion on this?

warm regards
Vikramjit Singh

--
Resident Welfare Association, Orchard County & Palm Grove, Ansal API, Sector 115, Mohali

Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115?hl=en
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/porwa.ansalapi115
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/porwa.ansalapi115/
---

Maya & Ram

Jul 19, 2016, 5:07:15 AM7/19/16
to Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

I had gotten my apartment registered last month along with a few others

With SFML, it is a Catch 22 situation. If we don’t pay the maintenance charges they will not issue an NOC and without he NOC you can’t do the registration

So I had to pay the bills and get an NOC

Regards

Ram Ramamurthy

TARANJIT SINGH GILL

Jul 21, 2016, 2:58:56 PM7/21/16
to Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

I have been paying maintenance till last year and I have stopped paying from this year on wards in lieu of any action being taken against the increased rates. Could anyone please advise on the latest course of action to be taken regarding this.

Regards,
Taranjit Singh Gill
T8-801

Taranjit Singh Gill

Tarun Mehra

Jul 21, 2016, 4:06:09 PM7/21/16
to TARANJIT SINGH GILL, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
I haven't paid any dues so far. Maya and Ram - did you try to reason with them or tried to get any legal help to see if the charges prior to registering the flat could be dropped?

regards,
Tarun Mehra

BALI IPS

Jul 22, 2016, 2:35:03 AM7/22/16
to tana...@yahoo.co.in, maya...@optusnet.com.au, seju...@gmail.com, arvinders...@gmail.com, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,

I have paid all by Maintenance dues till date, got the registration done. To my surprise , one of my
tap was not fixed by properly, damaged tap was fixed that i could not be observed during taking
possession.

I requested SFML team to fix it, they kept me waiting for two days and no one came to attend it, i was
intimated that plumbers are busy.

For these two days i had to stay in a hotel and went back to my work place, outside Punjab. Lot of
money got wasted during my stay in hotel for a small maintenance issue. They behave like Govt
officials. Sometimes i was told we are having lunch (lunch time had no limit), then i was told plumber
will come at 5 PM, at 5 pm i was given mobile no of plumber 09988220873 (Mr Pardeep), only once he
picked the phone and there after it was switched off.

As on date my kitchen is totally damaged, rakes got damaged. Please give me the solution and help in
resolving the issue.

Regards

(IPS Bali)
504, T-7

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 00:29:00 +0530 "'TARANJIT SINGH GILL' via Resident Welfare Association, Ansal API,
Sector 115" wrote

> Dear Members,
I have been paying maintenance till last year and I have stopped paying from this year on wards in lieu
of any action being taken against the increased rates. Could anyone please advise on the latest course
of action to be taken regarding this.
Regards,Taranjit Singh GillT8-801Taranjit Singh Gill

On Tuesday, 19 July 2016 4:07 AM, Maya & Ram wrote:

#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285#yiv6497061285--_filtered#yiv6497061285 {font-
family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer _filtered#yiv6497061285 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer _filtered#yiv6497061285 {panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285#yiv6497061285p.yiv6497061285MsoNormal,#mailMsgBodyContainer
#yiv6497061285li.yiv6497061285MsoNormal,#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285div.yiv6497061285MsoNormal
{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285a:link,#mailMsgBodyContainer
#yiv6497061285span.yiv6497061285MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285a:visited,#mailMsgBodyContainer
#yiv6497061285span.yiv6497061285MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285p {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer #yiv6497061285span.yiv6497061285EmailStyle19 {color:#1F497D;}
#mailMsgBodyContainer _filtered#yiv6497061285 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}Hi all I had gotten my
apartment registered last month along with a few othersWith SFML, it is a Catch 22 situation. If we
don’t pay the maintenance charges they will not issue an NOC and without he NOC you can’t do the
registrationSo I had to pay the bills and get an NOCRegards Ram Ramamurthy From:
SinghSent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 4:57 PMTo: arvinder singh ChahalCc:
rwa_ans...@googlegroups.comSubject: Re: [rwa_PalmOrchard_ansalapi115.866] REMINDERS FROM SFML
REGARDING NON PAYMENT OF MINT CHARGES Hi everyone, As per my discussions held with some of the
residents of Ansals Sector 115, we are only liable to pay maintenance once the houses are registered in
our names which is not the case till today. Ansals have still not registered a single flat in the name
of any buyer. Legally we are owners of flat and liable to pay maintenance only when the flat is
registered in our names. Mere possession of the flat does not make us owner hence liable to pay any of
these charges. I have been paying electricity charges every month but I have not paid any maintenance
charges till date. I have also received a letter from ansals with the same standard language. I have
been told that no resident is paying these charges. I will like to know others opinion on this? warm
regardsVikramjit Singh On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 4:57 PM, arvinder singh Chahal
wrote:Dear Members I am getting Reminders for payment of outstanding
maintenance charges from SFML As per them my account has been treated as INACTIVE due to non-payment (
total outstanding is Rs. 53007/- ). And moreover in the event to fail to pay the outstanding amounts,
SFML shall continue to have the first lien and /or charge on my unit for the outstanding unpaid amounts
I am also liable to pay penalty of Rs. 15955.50 per quarter till date of final payment. They want me to
contact them for re-activation of your account and pay outstanding dues of Rs. 53007.00 immediately.
WHAT SHOULD BE OUR FURTHER LINE OF ACTION. KINDLY ADVICE -- LT COL ARVINDER SINGH CHAHAL, UNIT 9 TF--
Resident Welfare Association, Orchard County & Palm Grove, Ansal API, Sector 115, MohaliGoogle Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115?hl=enFacebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/porwa.ansalapi115Facebook Group:
subscribed to the Google Groups "Resident Welfare Association, Ansal API, Sector 115" group.To
unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
rwa_ansalapi1...@googlegroups.com.To post to this group, send email to
rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com.Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115.
-- Resident Welfare Association, Orchard County & Palm Grove, Ansal API, Sector 115, MohaliGoogle
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115?hl=enFacebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/porwa.ansalapi115Facebook Group:
subscribed to the Google Groups "Resident Welfare Association, Ansal API, Sector 115" group.To
unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
rwa_ansalapi1...@googlegroups.com.To post to this group, send email to
rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com.Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/rwa_ansalapi115.

er.mani...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 4:37:50 AM7/22/16
to Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
is land mentioned in the registry?

Sent from my iPhone

Sinhas

Jul 22, 2016, 5:53:35 AM7/22/16
to er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Hello All
My name is Dr. Prabhat R. Sinha and I live in Sydney, Australia. We have 2 units with Ansals Orchard County. I have also been sent a reminder letter for payment of maintenance charges despite the fact that we did not receive any correspondence regarding this previously. I have sent an email to them today with several questions including why should we be asked to pay maintenance charges without possession and registration.
I am awaiting their response.
Regards
Dr. Prabhat Sinha
Sydney
Australia

Manjit Sidhu

Jul 22, 2016, 6:12:18 AM7/22/16
to Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dr Prabhat -
I also live in Sydney and have a unit in Ansal. Though I have been to India for over a year now -  call me when you get a moment and we can catch up.
Manjit Singh Sidhu
(+61406259286)

Sent from my iPhone

Maya & Ram

Jul 22, 2016, 3:58:48 PM7/22/16
to Tarun Mehra, TARANJIT SINGH GILL, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tarun

I did try to reason with them, but I found it a futile exercise, atleast for me

They claim that they are looking after the common areas, which apparently is not to the satisfaction of the residents, I can see

I decided to bite the bullet and pay all the dues as I had to get the apartment registered when I was visiting there

I am sorry if I am not of much help to you

Regards

Ram

Kamal Jit

Jul 22, 2016, 5:44:29 PM7/22/16
to Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

Dr. Prabhat and Manjit

Here we go, one more from Sydney.

Rgds

Kamaljit Bhardwaj

+61 427 81 4849

Jul 22, 2016, 5:57:27 PM7/22/16
to Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Any one from UK

Sent from my iPhone

Bob Bhalla

Jul 22, 2016, 9:01:58 PM7/22/16
to alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com, Anju Arora
Yes me. Although now live in canada.

Kind Regards

Bob

Ohri29

Jul 22, 2016, 11:48:26 PM7/22/16
to Bob Bhalla, alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com, Anju Arora
I live in South Africa, I have 2 units. For 1 I took possession 2 yrs back and for another possession not taken yet.
At my correspondance address in Delhi I have been receiving many letters for maintenance charges.
Can someone guide me that if there are any disputes between residents and management for charges so that I can accordingly clear my dues when I visit the site office in August when I come to India?

Regards
Rajat Ohri (ip)
Cell - 00919810467672

ajay badhan

Jul 23, 2016, 3:24:58 AM7/23/16
to Bob Bhalla, alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Vikramjit Singh, Maya & Ram, arvinder singh Chahal, Anju Arora, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com, Manjit Sidhu, er.mani...@gmail.com, Sinhas
Hi,
I am from London (UK) and have flat in Tower 9.
Currently looking for a potential & serious buyer at very reasonable and negotiable rates.
Kindly let me know if anybody interested or know of buyer ( good commission offered too).
Best wishes,
Dr. Ajay Kumar
MBBS,MD, MRCPCH

Karansingh, Manjit Singh

Jul 23, 2016, 6:11:58 AM7/23/16
to alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

Any one from Dubai

regards

Manjit Singh

Manu

Jul 23, 2016, 8:26:09 AM7/23/16
to Karansingh, Manjit Singh, alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Yes Hi to all
I m Manoj from Dubai
Mobile 00971-50-6468785

Warm regards

Send from my Apple 6 plus phone

Rajender Chauhan

Jul 24, 2016, 3:39:41 AM7/24/16
to Manu, Karansingh, Manjit Singh, alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear members.Am owner of 29TF.Hav been paying same since posssession.feel it b paid as paying at later stage and wud b difficult.JAI Hind.COL RS CHAUHAN

Manav Chaudhary

Jul 24, 2016, 10:37:18 PM7/24/16
to TARANJIT SINGH GILL, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr. Gill and others for raising this important issue. I request the group members to share, if possible, the collective mandate on this important aspect.
Some of us are residing in the campus already and some are not. But we all share the pain on this one. Would appreciate inputs and group consensus.

Best,
Manav Chaudhary

Tarun Mehra

Jul 26, 2016, 12:13:24 AM7/26/16
to Manav Chaudhary, TARANJIT SINGH GILL, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I agree - this is an important issue that do need a closure. I think to be fair to Ansals/Property Mgmt Company/Home Owners Association who ever is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the complex -they do need to charge on a monthly basis some amount. Now - what that reasonable amount should be is what I am trying to figure out. I have not yet taken the possession of the unit from Ansals and have not paid any maintenance charges so far. I do have some questions to the folks who have already moved and are living in the complex or who are locals.

1) What is the general policy for maintenance charges in other similar complexes.
2) What is the current occupancy rate of our complex.
3) I do remember seeing some mails in the recent past where there was some dispute about the quality and scope of the services being provided by Ansals/Property Mgmt Company. It seems that the Club house and other common area facilities designated for our project were now being shared with other Ansal projects/complexes. Does anyone know if those disputes have been resolved.
4) I personally think - that paying the monthly maintenance charges on the regular basis by one and all will help to keep the complex in the top condition and would eventually benefit all in terms of a satisfying ownership experience as well as appreciation in property value (hopefully). However since I am not currently residing there I have been very skeptical of what is being promised and what is being delivered. Would really appreciate if the current residents could share their experience so far with the whole group.

Thanks and regards,
Tarun

P.S> BTW - I am in USA (San Francisco - Bay Area to be precise) - Is there anyone else in the group from USA?

Rajnish Rai

Jul 26, 2016, 7:38:15 AM7/26/16
to Manu, Karansingh, Manjit Singh, alpana gupta, Kamal Jit, Manjit Sidhu, Sinhas, er.mani...@gmail.com, Maya & Ram, Vikramjit Singh, arvinder singh Chahal, rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com

To whom it may concern,

Please unsubscribe me from all the Groups, as i don't live in Orchard County anymore.

 Best,

Rajnish Rai,
Sr. Tech Lead.,
LearningMate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,