Mosquito Proof Windows for your flat - For Sale

Madanjit Singh

Mar 8, 2021, 2:00:44 AM3/8/21
to rwa_ans...@googlegroups.com, rwa.ans...@googlegroups.com
Dear Residents,

When I had shifted to my flat and due to no mosquito proofing net in the windows, I had to get the windows fitted with mosquito nets.

Recently I covered all my balconies with complete mosquito wire mesh and hence these mesh on the windows are extra and i want to sell them to any prospective buyer. It is made of the same aluminium powder coated cream color and fixed separately on to the existing windows.

These frames will exactly and comfortably fit on to your existing windows without spoiling any aesthetics.

They are for your sitting room and bedrooms.

If interested please contact me on my mobile # 98166 11150.

Thanks

--
Madanjit Singh